Parking Ticket Payment and Appeals
PAY CITATION – THERE ARE THREE EASY WAYS TO PAY
1. Online. Citations that are in our system may be paid by Visa or MasterCard by clicking here. Please note that recently issued tickets may take up to 1 day to appear in the system. If a ticket does not appear, please call 828-259-5759 during normal business hours.
2. By Mail. Checks or money orders may be mailed to City of Asheville Parking Services, 45 Wall Street, Asheville, NC 28801. The citation, notice or invoice being paid should be enclosed with the payment. Write the citation number and vehicle tag number in the memo field on the check or money order. Returned checks are subject to a $25 fee in accordance with state law. For their protection, payers should not mail cash.
3. In Person. Payments are accepted by cash, check, or money order at Parking Services, 45 Wall Street or any downtown garage cashier location. Payments are accepted in person Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., except City holidays.
Phone payments are not available at this time.
Citations may be appealed within 15 days of the citation issue date.
• Online. This is the fastest way to file an appeal. Citations that are in our system may be appealed online by clicking here. If the citation is older than 15 days, the system will automatically not allow the appeal.
• Form. Complete the attached form and send it to our address below. Please note, appeals already refused by our system because the citation is older than 15 days will be refused again.
Mailing: Asheville Parking Services, PO Box 7148, Asheville, NC 28802-7148
In Person: 45 Wall Street, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday
Note: All appeal outcomes will be mailed. Please note that additional late fees will not accumulate during the appeals process, but they restart again immediately depending on the final outcome.
Parking citations are issued for these and other violations:
|Subsequent Over Time Parking||$40.00|